You’re invited to our continued discussion on food insecurity and hunger in our area. We’re aiming to start new Montclair Mutual Aid projects on this issue. We want anyone who is interested to get involved and discuss ideas.
Last week we discussed new project ideas:
- Bulk shopping
- Food from farms, community-supported agriculture
- Restocking and support of free food pantries and kitchens
- Kids/school lunch
- Food distribution location, table, or free store
- Food truck, trailer, or mobile pantry
- Shopping transportation
- Food emergency response
- Better food options at convenience stores
- Podcast on local food issues
- Canvassing to provide food info
- Info collating & dissemination for local food aid orgs
- Helping food orgs coordinate, plan, defragment
This week we’ll try to coalesce around several of these potential projects, and help participants get started!
Potential leaders and participants, you’re invited!
Please check the proposed AGENDA.
Contact us for Zoom details.